Last Updated - August 13th 2018
There are many different ways that you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating a User Account, we can make those services even better – to offer you relevant products or services that may help your business. As you use our services, we want to outline how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
Herein you'll find out more about the following;
- The information about you and your business, how we collect and store it safely.
- How we use the information we hold on your behalf.
- The access we give you to that information.
Information that we collect
We collect information in order to provide you with consistently better services, basic information such as what country you're in what language you speak, what time of the day you visit our websites to what content you favour the most. We do not pass information onto any third parties, Hatton & Berkeley Global Limited is registered with the Information Commissioners Office to securely store data on behalf of our clients. If you have any further enquiries about this please contact us via email at; firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect this information in different ways:
Information that you supply us. For example this can be related to any of the services we provide: some information that we request may be for licensing purposes, such as proof of identity or proof of address; or personal information like your name, email address, telephone number or credit/debit card details.
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS NOR DO WE SHARE CUSTOMER FINANCIAL DETAILS OR INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES.
Information that we obtain through the use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, such as mail forwarding frequencies, financial records and media files. This information may include:
- Device specific information such as the device that you use to visit our websites or access our services, we may associate this information with your account.
- User information, log in email addresses, passwords and account specific information.
- Telephone log information, such as your phone number, received calls, outbound calls, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware setup, browser use, browser language, date and time of usage, request or referral from URLs.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser when accessing our websites or services.
When you use our websites we may record where you are located when you are visiting our sites or accessing our systems. We will not store GPS information from specific devises. We will only use information to determine approximate location.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
How we use information that we collect
We use the information that we collect from all of our services to provide a consistent, well maintained, informed and protected service to all of our clients and to help us develop and provide the end user with new relevant, useful and interesting products.
When you contact us we may store the information and keep a record of the communication to help us identify and resolve any issues our clients may encounter whilst using our services. We may use your email address to keep you informed about our products, services or the company.
We only use your information that we store to help improve the services we provide to you and the overall quality of these services.